Friday 1 August 2014

Sew Kitschy – August block


Yep. August. A new month means a new block! And believe it or not… this is the second last block of the Sew Kitschy BoM! Doesn’t time fly when you’re having fun?!

We are getting to the harder blocks – harder in terms of smaller pieces, more fiddly piecing – but not, I assure you, any dreaded y-seams. I don’t think there’s anyone who dislikes y-seams more than me! So onto the next block – kitchen utensils! Betty has to have something to cook with after all!

Utensils

We are getting close to the end of the BoM! If you’ve missed any of the earlier blocks, you can swing by my Craftsy shop and pick them up, or if you’re an eager beaver, buy the whole set at once so you don’t have to wait for the rest of the blocks. Otherwise, continue your usual routine and download the free block this month and get to sewing! Smile This one will be free for the month of August then it will become a paid pattern like the rest of them (changes on 1st of the next month Aussie time). Because. Well. Bills.

Sew Kitschy BoM Patterns by Quiet Play

Pop over, pick up the pattern and let’s get sewing! Can’t wait to see your blocks! Make sure you link them up back here so we can all admire them! Happy sewing, my friends!

Sew Kitschy

3 comments:

  1. Looks awesome !
    I kind of got side tracked with getting my house ready for sale.... Oops, I missed a month or two! I will have to get back on track!
    Hugs
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so cute! I love the utensils.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristy this is awesome! Time is short for me right now, but it is great to know I can still buy your patterns on Craftsy! Love this kitchen Kitschy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every word! I'll do my best to reply to them either via email or here on the blog, when time permits!