Friday 10 January 2014

Paper Piecing Party – Upcoming Patterns!

 I’m a bit excited about some new patterns I have underway! I have just sent them out to testers and a couple of speedy piecers have already shared pictures with me.

But first – here’s a peek at the sketches of the new patterns. Woodland critters!

Woodland creatures

Here is Jeneta’s version of the fox:

Fox by Jeneta

And Michelle’s version of the raccoon:

Raccoon by Michelle

Thanks ladies for the quick testing and great blocks! I love seeing how the designs look as both sketches and in fabric. One of my fave things is seeing the different fabrics people choose to make the blocks their own Smile These patterns will be available in my Craftsy store likely in early February once I receive feedback from my fabulous testers!

Speaking of eager beavers – it’s been fab seeing all the Sew Kitschy January blocks pop up! If you’ve made one, don’t forget to add it to the linky party over here. I’m glad you’re enjoying the first block for the BoM!

So now it’s your turn – share your paper pieced projects! Let’s see what you’re up to this week!


27 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I'm going to HAVE to get that squirrel. Too adorable! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet are all these little animals?! You're unstoppable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them so much!! Can't wait to give them a go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My new favorite Quiet Play patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All gorgeous, but I particularly love the Badger, it's my daughters nickname, and this would make a great pattern for a gift for her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful patterns Kristy, my daughter in law would love the rabbit I think I will be downloading that one as soon as it is available :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is the raccoon! Perfect fabric choices for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great looking critters, arent the fabric choices just bang on the money. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those patterns are so cute Kristy! That hedgehog is going to be such a cute block!
    Fantastic testers blocks to!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these so much! Can't wait to try them out as well!!

    tgallop@mts.net
    www.willcookforshoes.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like fun patterns coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your little animals! Cute.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. That it the cutest little raccoon ever! I can't wait to see the hedgehog. No! The otter. No!! The deer. NO!! The owl!!! They're all just so darn cute!
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love your patterns. I don't paper piece, but am thrilled each time you come out with a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh,,, I did so much better, with the tiny piecing.. I have wanted to be part of your party for 2 yrs, last years buttons still on my blog. I am excited for the animals, it goes with my theme for the grandbaby quilts I want to make. With this current pattern I was able to "make it my own : and add my personal touch, its such a cute piece and I cant wait to share.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, those are temptingly cute! I think I'll be visiting your etsy in Feb!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww, they are super awesome, Kristy!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. The fox has he's dang cute! I love him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh...you are trying to make me a paper piecer. I already downloaded the first kitchen pattern and hope to get it done this week. But these woodland creatures are just to cute.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am in love, love, love with the fox!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every word! I'll do my best to reply to them either via email or here on the blog, when time permits!