Thursday 14 February 2013

Just My Type can now be Just Your Type!

 Tada! Just My Type Alphabet Paper Pieced Patterns have been tested, tweaked and now listed.

You can go with this:
Just My Type Lowercase

Or you can go with that:
Just My Type Uppercase

Or you can go with both and help pay my electricity bill hehehehe. Kidding, really.

Joking aside – a massive thank you to my fabulous pattern testers, who not only tested the patterns but have sent me their blocks to make into a charity quilt! I’m thrilled with the blocks I’ve been receiving and looking forward to seeing more! Thank you for your feedback and ideas and helping me get these patterns ready to go.

And as always – thanks to my fave quilty gals (you know who you are!) for the support and encouragement in this mammoth effort of 52 patterns!

And on that note (and before this turns into a thank you speech rivalling the Oscars), you can find these new patterns listed in my Craftsy shop.
 
craftsy_designer_badge

If you make something from them, please do add your pic to the Flickr group. I love seeing them!

Oh and… coming soon:

Just My Type Numbers and Punctuation

Watch this space. Smile

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on great pattern! Once I figure out what to make with the lower case, I'll stop by your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your patterns are just my type Kristy. And I totally agree with Erin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah, I was expecting them to be really expensive when you mentioned your electricity bill - but they are so reasonable! Here's to many sales and paying all your bills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! Fantastic patterns!!!
    ipatchandquilt.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on yet another great collection of patterns, you are a one-woman pattern superstore!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for the numbers!! I think I need a giant pillow with an 8 for the 8 of us!! You are so awesome and make the most awesome patterns!! Hope you are accomplishing your goals today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 52 patterns - and moving house!! Well done - such a mammoth task.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you have letters patterns now! And the numbers and punctuation coming soon. This is such a great idea!

    susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see the quilt you make from all of the blocks your getting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every word! I'll do my best to reply to them either via email or here on the blog, when time permits!