Wednesday 27 February 2013

And Sew On… Share your February Blocks!

 It’s nearly the end of February – so let’s have a bit of a squizz at some of the fabulous “You Little Ripper” blocks that have shown up so far! And if you’ve made yours, don’t forget to link up at the bottom of this post! Haven’t made your block yet, still time but be quick! You can find the pattern free (for a few more days!) here in my Craftsy store.

All in Sew Stitchy fabrics by Deb @ A simple life quilts

Block by A Simple Life Quilts

Brightly coloured fabric choices by Gina @ Party of Eight: Our Story

Block by Gina of Party of Eight Our Story

All in solids by Toppooch

The Little Ripper

Pinks and oranges by Kolorful Scraps (check out the details on the seam ripper handle!)

016

Sewing themed fabric and bright colours by Pinkybar

paper pieced bom block 2
And a fussy cut handle by Lia of Lia’s Handmades

Block by Lia's Handmades

Loving see the different fabric choices and additional details people add to their blocks! Keep 'em coming!

Make sure you link up your block here for a chance at prizes too! You don’t have to have a blog to join the linky party – but you do need a photo of your block somewhere on the interwebs. Use the URL of your pic and you can link up!

February’s prizes are:

A $20 gift voucher from Fat Quarter Shop

A Scrap pack from Fabricworm.
Fabricworm


1 x $20 Gift Certificate from Pink Chalk Fabrics
Pink Chalk

So what are you waiting for? :) Link up and share your blocks!



14 comments:

  1. you have great prizes up for grabs!! i always love to look through the flickr group at all the blocks!! Sew Fun!!! looking forward to the fun block i am sure you have up your sleeve for March. How can it almost be March already?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blocks, must get a move on and get mine done too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome blocks and great prizes. I'm sorry to say but I put this project on hold. I might catch up later on. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I have been so remiss about my blocks ~ they are printed out and waiting for me to make them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun to see my block here! I can't wait to see which one we will be making in March...

    ReplyDelete
  6. so much fun! I've had the pattern printed out for weeks, but I haven't had time. I will make time tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these blocks look fabulous - hopefully I'll get mine done on the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok, I linked up my flickr and I am going to blog about it once I get my bee blocks done for the month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got the fabrics sitting there waiting to be put together, but won't get it made till tomorrows day off. Looks like I'll be making Feb and March together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are some great blocks linked up there Kristy! Well done on a great BOM :) Looking foward to next month xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you have a paper pieced clock? One with very slow moving hands? I've not even started my stitch ripper as I'm snowed under with other jobs, so a clock that gives me more hours inthe day would be great!! Lol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! What fun blocks--and so many! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read each and every word! I'll do my best to reply to them either via email or here on the blog, when time permits!